Gunprimer Gate Remover Set
Gate Remover Set is a revolutionary product which reformed the conventional concept of gate-mark removing methods. It's Gunprimer's all-time best seller and widely used by modelers worldwide since its release. Includes Raser...
Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Frequently Bought Together
Gate Remover Set is a revolutionary product which reformed the conventional concept of gate-mark removing methods. It's Gunprimer's all-time best seller and widely used by modelers worldwide since its release.
- Raser Origin
- Storage case
Step 1: Removing Gate-marks
Use the Raser to remove gate-marks.
Surface turns glossier than the original surface after the gate-mark is removed.
Step 2: Balancing Gloss Level
Use the Balancer White's green side to turn the glossy surface (step 1) to a matte surface. This is the preliminary step before balancing the level of glossiness.
Step 3: Recovering Gloss Level
Use the Recover to the matte surface (step 2) to restore the gloss level of the original plastic parts. This completes the Gate-marks removal process with a perfect finish.
Material: Tempered Glass
Made in Korea
- Super-Nano Technology is applied to Raser v1.5 for improved abrasive performance.
- With 400 grit force, Raser v1.5 can easily remove gate-marks to produce a clean surface without any scratches. Evolutionary super-nano technology provides a strong 400 grit force incomparable to any other similar products.
Size : 18*90*15mm
Material: Advanced Sanding Sponge
Made in Korea
- Balancer is used after the gate-mark is removed with the Raser to balance the gloss level of the surface.
- Depending on the user's methods, it can be used to process matte, semi-gloss or gloss surfaces.
- Green side is used for pre-processing the surface before making a glossy surface. After using the green side, a super glossy surface can be acquired using the white side.
Size: 90*90mm x 2
Material: Functional fabric
Technology: Twill Weave
Recover is a finish touch-up polisher to restore the original gloss level of plastic parts.
It polishes the rough surface from sanding and adds a bit of an extra shiny look on the surface.
First, use the Balancer's green side then use the Recover to retrieve the plastic's original semi-gloss surface. This step is crucial to have a perfect finish when removing the gate-marks and it's highly recommended for users who don't paint nor use top-coat after building.
- Residues stuck on the Raser, Balancer, and Recover's surface can decrease performance. To remove residues, clean with water or masking tape. If cleaning with water, dry completely before using.
- Tempered glass made Raser does not break during normal use. However, it can be damaged from external shocks and drops. Always store in a storage case when not in use.
- Only use on plastics. Do not use on metals.
- Do not wet the storage case as it's made of hard paper.
Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purpose only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Safety Warning: Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 12 years old.
Hazardous products like paint, cement, glue, thinner, etc. must be shipped by ground (USPS First Class Package, USPS Parcel Select, UPS Ground) inside the U.S only (no Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S territories, APO address). They also cannot be shipped to a P.O Box.