Kotobukiya Hexa Gear Lord Impulse Jungle Type 1/24 Model Kit
The third generation Hexa Gear masterpiece LORD IMPULSE combines with GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1 in a special dark green coloring to rejoin Kotobukiya’s Hexa Gear lineup! The included GOVERNOR ARMOR...
Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purposes only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
The third generation Hexa Gear masterpiece LORD IMPULSE combines with GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1 in a special dark green coloring to rejoin Kotobukiya’s Hexa Gear lineup!
- The included GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1 is of the Ver. 1.5 model specifications and uses the same military color scheme as EARLY GOVERNOR Vol.1 JUNGLE TYPE.
- The color scheme of Lord Impulse’s armor has been changed to the same military dark green that is used with other Hexa Gear.
- The unit’s distinctive “Trick Blade” tail is flexible and can be posed to give the mech an animalistic appearance. The blades on the tip can be opened and closed to hold small weapons. The number of joints can also be increased by using the included Trick Blade extension joints.
- The Trick Blade’s joints are connected with 3mm connectors, allowing users to freely attach multiple additional parts.
- The number of joints on a standard Trick Blade has only 8 joints, but this kit includes 16 joints to allow more customization options for users to enjoy.
- The mouth parts, known as “Hound Bite,” can be opened and closed, allowing it to be displayed with alternative parts or weapons such as Weapon Unit 06 Samurai Sword (sold separately).
- The magazines for the chain gun and automatic grenade launcher can be removed and attached to Rayblade Impulse (sold separately).
- The “strike edges” attached to the back of the front feet have a two-tiered expansion and contraction gimmick, allowing the blade parts to be displayed stowed or in use.
- The chain gun can be equipped with the included parts to be used as a weapon for Governor models.
- The joints for the hips and the back feet use updated parts, giving the model more flexibility than its predecessor, Rayblade Impulse.
- The new parts are also compatible with Rayblade Impulse (separately sold).
- The model can be converted between the combat-based Zoatex Mode and the mobility-based Vehicle Mode.
- Main Body x1
- Trick Blade Expansion Joints x8
- Chain Gun Expansion Parts x1
- 3mm Joints x4
GOVERNOR ARMOR TYPE: PAWN A1
- Main Body ×1
- Sword ×1
- Rifle ×1
- Left and Right Wrist Parts (Closed, Open, Weapon Holding)
- PVC HEXA G-R.A.M. ×1
- Archive Card x1
Note: The products shown in photos have been professionally painted. Color swatches are for informational purpose only and may differ from the actual merchandise. Colors on your screen are also affected by monitor settings and browser.
Safety Warning: Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 12 years old.
Hazardous products like paint, cement, glue, thinner, etc. must be shipped by ground (USPS First Class Package, USPS Parcel Select, UPS Ground) inside the U.S only (no Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S territories, APO address). They also cannot be shipped to a P.O Box.